Two 2D panels and Virtual cockpits adapted for your Learjet 45 FS9 & FSX Aircraft.
- FMC that can manage flight plans created with Microsoft Flight Simulator FS9 or FSX, or any add-on which can export flight plans in the FS format. We have eliminated the complex way in what you have to plan your flight in current commercial FMCs implemented in some of the commercial airliners existing for Microsoft Flight Simulator but keeping the feeling of a real FMC-CDU.
- New MCP, much more realistic, allows see different navigation screens in PFD, including flight plan route, and active lateral navigation.
- New AP including VNAV button.
- Vertical navigation implemented via FMC.
- New EICAS and PFD gauge, with multiple screens.
- New chronometer.
- New radio with stand by ADF frequency.
- ALL GAUGES, except for FMC, visible and clearly readable in main window, saving you the task of being opening and closing windows during critical phases of flight.
- 2D Panel landing in FSX version.
- ALL NEW GAUGES of this panel have been perfectly adapted to Learjet 45 FS9 and FSX virtual cockpit and they are fully functional as they are in the 2D Panel.
Windows XP or later with at least SP1, .Net Framework 1.1, FS9 (for FS9 version) and FSX SP1 (for FSX version). A screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher (1240 x 1024 recommended).