2D panel and Virtual cockpits adapted for your CRJ 700 FSX Aircraft
- FMC that can manage flight plans created with Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX, or any add-on which can export flight plans in the FS format. We have eliminated the complex way in what you have to plan your flight in current commercial FMCs implemented in some of the commercial airliners existing for Microsoft Flight Simulator but keeping the feeling of a real FMC-CDU.
- New MCP, much more realistic, allows see different navigation screens in PFD and MFD.
- New AP functions, including VNAV button.
- Vertical navigation implemented via FMC.
- New EICAS gauge, with nine different screens.
- New radio with stand by ADF frequency.
- ALL GAUGES, except for FMC, visible and clearly readable in main window, saving you the task of being opening and closing windows during critical phases of flight.
- Zoomed windows available for new CRT screens and radios.
- ALL NEW GAUGES of this panel, except FMC, have been perfectly adapted to CRJ 700 FSX virtual cockpit and they are fully functional as they are in the 2D Panel.
-Windows XP with at least SP1, .Net Framework 1.1 and FSX SP1. A screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher (1240 x 1024 recommended).