This pack includes two panels for the default Beechcraft Baron 58, with ASPEN EFD 1000/500 equipment, including a complete virtual cockpit, totally adapted to the new gauges.
- ASPEN EFD 1000/500 AND GARMIN GNS430 NAVIGATION INSTRUMENTS.
- A REALISTIC SET OF GAUGES: BENDIX KLN 94 GPS, GARMIN GNS530 GPS , BENDIX KX 165A NAV - COM RADIO, BENDIX KR 87 ADF, BENDIX KT 76C TRANSPONDER, Altitude Selector/Vertical Speed Selector/Alerter S-TEC ST360, S-TEC Fifty Five X Autopilot, different realistic Audio panels, etc...
- TWO different GPS: Garmin GNS 530 and Bendix KLN94
- GOOD FRAME RATE.
- MOST GAUGES VISIBLE IN 2D PANELS.
- VIRTUAL COCKPIT TOTALLY ADAPTED TO NEW GAUGES.
We have developed the 2D panel for this plane under a simple philosophy: a panel in which you can see, read and handle as many gauges as a medium quality monitor screen allows, using the minimum number of windows, with a gauges layout as real as possible.
Product manual, EFD 1000, EFD 500, GNS530
- Flight Simulator X with Service Pack 1
- 2.0 GHz Processor
- Graphic card with 256 MB RAM
- 1 GB RAM
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher (1240 x 1024 recommended).